The Real Deal
Beeradvocate gives us an “outstanding” score, and we’re happy, though not at all surprised, that they like our selection of fine Vermont craft beers. You won’t be disappointed when you see the choices that line our shelves:
- Sip of Sunshine from Lawson’s Finest Liquids
- The Alchemist’s Heady Topper
- Fiddlehead Brewing’s Second Fiddle
- Frost Beer Works’s Another IPA & Really Pale Ale
- 14th Star Brewing’s Maple Breakfast Stout, Valor, Tribute & A-Dog
- Burlington Beer Company’s Chasing Rabbits
- Foley Brothers Brewing’s Fair Maiden Double IPA
- …and dozens of others.
If you’re in search of a different sort of vintage, store manager Jack Garvin seeks out unusual whites, reds and bubbles you typically can’t find anywhere else.